We have state-of-the-art EDA software and laboratory equipment to develop and test new designs. We continuously upgrade our development tools allowing our customers to keep pace with the latest technologies and practices.
Our extensive experience helps assure your product gets to market fast. Our target markets include transportation, military, telecommunications, and industrial control.
Embedded Systems Design
Distributed Control Design
- Extensive experience working with Echelon® and LonWorks® technology. Echelon training classes attended by Microsym include:
- LonWorks® Technology
- LonWorks® Network Management Tools
- MIP and SLTA
- LNS Network Tools Development
- LonWorks® development since 1991.
- Experience with applying LonWorks® to rail and other transportation applications.
- Custom transceiver designs.
- Fault-tolerant transceiver and node designs.
We developed a robust, low cost fiber optic transceiver (U.S. patent #5,541,759) which has been licensed to CBL Systems (formerly Raytheon).
in-house tools and experience.
- Xilinx CPLDs and FPGAs, as well as simpler programmable logic devices (GALs).
In-house logic entry and simulation tools including DxDesigner
, Xilinx ISE and Xilinx EDK.
Echelon, LonWorks, and LonMark are registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation. Xilinx is a registered trademark of Xilinx, Inc. Control-By-Light is a trademark of CBL Systems LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.